I’m loving cooking a little for Saturday breakfast. This is easily man food and not pretty at all, but I love it and it gives me a great boost for the day after a fantastic workout this morning.
- 3 egg whites and 1 egg, fried.
- 1 piece, Dave’s killer bread, toasted.
- 1tbsp Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter on the toast.
- 2 slices turkey bacon.
- 2 oz Black Forest ham (fried).
- 1 tbsp Cholula hot sauce #cantgetenough
- Dash of salt.
378 calories, mostly protein and really yummy. I had a nice cup of hot cinnamon Herbal Concentrate, too. Love it.