Related phrases: grok magazine
Definitions of grok on the Web:
- get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
- To grok is to share the same reality or line of thinking with another physical or conceptual entity. Author Robert A. Heinlein coined the term in his best-selling 1961 book Stranger in a Strange Land. …
- Grok is an open-source web framework based on Zope 3 technology. The project was started in 2006 by a number of Zope 3 developers. Grok has since then seen regular releases. Its core technologies (Martian, grokcore.component) are also used in other Zope-based projects.
- To have an intuitive understanding of; to know (something) without having to think (such as knowing the number of objects in a collection without needing to count them); To fully and completely understand something in all its details and intricacies
- To reach total understanding of a subject. From Robert Heinlein’s Stranger in a Strange Land.
- This one is, well, HUGE! Here’s a whole essay attempting to grok the meaning of grok. CLICK HERE